Tanzania Institute of Arbitrators is proud to be a Strategic Partner for the 2020 8th East Africa International Arbitration Conference happening in Zanzibar.
EAIAC provides an unrivaled platform for International Arbitration practitioners, arbitration users, state counsel, academia, and in-house corporate lawyers to learn, share best practice, network and deliberate on International Arbitration as an important tool for promoting FDI in Africa. Under the theme “Disruption in African Arbitration”, EAIAC 2020 will explore topics that are shaking up and turning the traditional practices of international commercial and investment arbitration on their heads, including;
- Disruption in Africa’s Investment and Trade Flows, including the impact of the AfCFTA
- The Climate Agenda – trends in disputes and going green in Arbitration
- Emerging areas in Islamic Investment and Islamic Finance
- Technology and digitization in Arbitration
- Africa’s Blue Economy and the role Arbitration.
- Ethics in Arbitration and preparing the next generation of African Arbitrators.
There will also be exciting platforms for learning and networking including Speed Networking, Oxford Style Debates, Training Master Classes, among others.
The cost of participation is USD 475 + 16% VAT. However, we are currently running an early bird rate of $375+ VAT. Be sure to benefit from the discounted rate if you register and pay by 31st May.
Registration is now open
2 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
- Register online by clicking HERE
- Click Here to download the registration form, fill it in & scan back to us